- Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time – 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- Closing: 23 January 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing Motorsport & Cycling Marketing & PR team at Goodwood. Based at the Goodwood Motor Circuit, the Junior Press Officer will be responsible for assisting in the promotion of Goodwood’s three headline motorsport events – Members’ Meeting, Festival of Speed and Revival – as well as Eroica Britannia, through national, international and specialist press.
Working closely with the Press Officer and Marketing & PR Assistant, you will assist in the implementation and running of PR campaigns by writing and distributing press releases; collating content, copy and images; and maintaining up-to-date media lists. You will also produce thorough media reports, in order to promote the team’s activity to the wider business.
You will support with on-event activities, including the preparation and organisation of the Media Centres and front-of-house duties.
The events season is fast-paced with the team working on more than one event at any given time. The successful candidate will need to be highly organised and able to work efficiently and accurately at all times.
What you’ll get:
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Annual bonus scheme
- Please view the Junior Press Officer JD January 2022 document
To apply for this job please visit www.alljobspro.com.