loop – PR Account Manager
Automotive communications agency loop is now seeking an Account Manager who is looking to develop a career with our ever-growing team.
You will be working with some exciting automotive clients based in the UK and internationally.
The right person will manage the day-to-day operation of client accounts and be the go-to contact for a wide range of media enquiries.
Experience in the automotive industry or with technology clients is preferred.
The position would be ideal for an existing Account Manager seeking a fresh challenge or an Account Executive ready to take their next step.
- Deliver a quality service; work is of an excellent standard that meets/exceeds client expectations.
- Be responsible for budget management.
- Provide advice and strategy for corporate and consumer automotive clients.
- Coordinate client reports and develop realistic PR plans.
- Participate in new business development, presentations and proposals.
- Manage our excellent range of professional suppliers.
- Support and develop our account executives.
Skills and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven track record in automotive public relations in B2B or B2C.
- Experience in creating exciting, well-written content and within deadline.
- The know-how to provide media partners with creative and compelling opportunities.
- Passion for traditional and digital communications.
- Ability to produce and efficiently deliver PR plans to agreed budgets.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly accountable with excellent time management skills.
- Strong media contacts in relevant sectors preferred.
A competitive salary, company pension and generous holiday entitlement are on offer. We are based at Bicester Heritage in Oxfordshire, which is a major hub for the automotive sector (past, present and future), and a very special place to work. You will also be joining a wider family of successful communications businesses who offer an extensive range of support services so we can focus on our clients. Our working culture is friendly, creative, nearly always busy and we enjoy delivering a stand-out PR service.
To apply for this job email your details to Christian.Tilbury@loopagency.co.uk.