- MICA is continuing a 50-year track record of motor industry communicators benefiting from their own professional organisation
- Run for both seasoned and new PR professionals in the industry, MICA can support the development of members – both with training opportunities and a new network of colleagues and contacts
- Members include in-house communications departments (PR, marketing and other comms disciplines), agencies, freelancers, new recruits and students
- Training and support offered ranges from 1:1 mentoring to group-based workshops and seminars, as well as other sectors such as legal
- Membership extends to professional networks by bringing together different motor industry communication specialisms, both formally and socially
- We work with other motor industry groups, including the Guild of Motoring Writers and the Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders
- International members based overseas extend MICA’s services and support to motor industry communicators in the US and continental Europe
- Joining fees available for single members, corporate and industry new starters.
- £150 Full MICA Membership
- £50 Associate Membership – max two years
- £15 Student Membership – for those in full time education
You can sign up using the link at the top of this page or email email@example.com providing your name, title/role and company (if employed) or whether freelance. Pease note that sharing of information will be taken as agreement to have this data securely stored and used for communications from MICA until membership expires.